We Have Clean Air
Clean Air Initiative:
Customers who are part of our Clean Air Initiative have invested in the following Indoor Air Quality solutions, for their business:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Air Duct Cleaning
- IAQ Technology Installation
- Additional IAQ UV Technology
1. Planned Maintenance
- Using cutting-edge maintenance management systems, we customize each program to maximize efficiency and minimize equipment downtime to provide a comfortable, healthy and safe environment -the cornerstone of our success.
- While executing planned maintenance services for our clients, our technicians are trained to:
- Evaluate the age, condition and design application of systems.
- Identify impending problems in each piece of equipment.
- Rapidly repair and replace worn or doubtful parts.
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency through incremental upgrades.
- Maximize operational reliability and performance.
- Drawing from best practices from leading organizations such as IFMA, BOMA, and the EPA, all service procedures and documentation follow industry guidelines to ensure their compatibility with each client’s processes. Parts and materials are always sourced for the quickest and most cost-effective delivery and application.
- At Gentry Service Group, we understand that components have a life cycle of their own. Our goal is to help clients avoid system obsolescence with minimal capital grade investments.
2. Air Duct Cleaning
- It is a proven and documented fact that indoor air is often more contaminated than outdoor air. Air ducting can contain dust mites, insect excrement, mold, mildew, pollen, and animal hair and dander. These contaminants are circulating through your home or office each time your central air conditioning or heating system is operating.
- Air duct cleaning can:
- Rid your ducts of dirt and debris
- Rid your ducts of pollen
- Rid your ducts of dust mites
- Improve the efficiency of your HVAC System
- Improve your health
3. Installation of Intentional IAQ Technology
- With over 30 patents and more than 150,000 installations worldwide using our NEEDLEPOINT BIPOLAR IONIZATION technology, also known as NPBI, GPS is truly the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) revolutIONIZER.
- Our proven technology delivers clean indoor air that is safe and healthy – producing neither ozone nor other harmful byproducts. All our NPBI products are UL and CE approved. Through NPBI, our products purify the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors and pathogens. All this while saving you 30% on energy consumption and lowering your carbon footprint by reducing outdoor air intake up to 75%.
- GPS NEEDLEPOINT BIPOLAR IONIZATION technology is also tested and proven to deactivate 90% of human Coronavirus, when exposed for 60 minutes to GPS technology.
4. Additional Options with UV lights
- When installed at the air conditioner coil, the Air Purifier’s UV irradiation helps to inhibit surface growth of micro-organism contaminants such as mold from forming on the air conditioning coil and drain pan. The presence of mold can lower the efficiency of the cooling system and can allow unwanted odors into the home.
While effective to improve air quality, the air quality solutions and the “We Have Clean Air” decal provided by Gentry Service Group does not constitute a guarantee that the air in any business will always be free of noxious or harmful elements including, but not limited to, dust, mold, germs, viruses and volatile organic compounds.
24/7 Emergency Service Available